Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

A england - Mail

Guten Tag ihr Lieben!:)

Meine Freundin und ich haben am Donnerstag Abend eine Mail an a england geschickt und haben prompt ein paar Stunden später eine Antwort bekommen!
Wirklich, ein sehr, sehr guter Service. :)


 Hello,
 
I ordered two nail polishers of your shop. I got them yesterday. Thank you very much for that.
But after i tried to usw them i found out, that half of the brushes are broken or missed. I don't know. I took some pictures of it so you can see what I mean. 
I really like the nail polishers and I love the colours.  
I would like to order some of your other nail polishers, but I don't know if they have got broken brushes as well. 
Sorry that my english isn't so good, but I'm from Germany :). 

Kind regards.
N......


Hier die Antwort:


Dear Natascha

Many thanks for your order and appreciation.
Apologies for the "nasty" brush.
I will send you 2 replacements tomorrow.

Kind regards
Adina



Jetzt bin ich mal gespannt, welche Lacke nun bei mir ankommen werden.
Ich halte euch auf dem Laufenden, liebe Grüße Natascha


1 Kommentar: